The Probiotics Dietary Supplements Market growth rate is attributed to the rising preference towards preventive healthcare coupled with inherent health benefits of probiotics with increasing prevalence of diseases such as obesity, diabetes, blood pressure, owing to hectic lifestyle and improper diet, use of these supplements to improve immune system to treat various gastrointestinal diseases, breast cancer, dental caries is set to be the major driving factor of Probiotics Dietary Supplements industry.
Probiotics Dietary Supplements Market size is valued at $ 4.91Bn by 2021, and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of +12% during the forecast period 2021-2027.
Probiotics are defined as live microbial food ingredients that provide several benefits to human health. These dietary supplements are living microorganisms, that when consumed, benefit health by improving the balance of bacteria in intestines.
The ingredients stimulate natural digestive juices and enzymes in the body to ensure proper functioning of the digestive system, and can be administered through food or in the form of supplements.
Bifodan, BioCare Copenhagen, BioGaia, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Contract NUTRA, Custom Probiotics Inc., Daflorn, Nebraska Cultures, NutraScience Labs, Probi USA Inc. (Nutraceutix), and others.
These dietary supplements are living microorganisms, that when consumed, benefit health by improving the balance of bacteria in intestines. The ingredients stimulate natural digestive juices and enzymes in the body to ensure proper functioning of the digestive system, and can be administered through food or in the form of supplements.
Request a sample copy of this report @ Click here: –
The normal human digestive tract contains about 400 types of probiotic bacteria that reduce growth of harmful bacteria and promotes a healthy digestive system. In addition, probiotics protect healthy organisms from harmful counterparts.
Nowadays, probiotic products are employed to diagnose mental illness, and treat digestive problems and neurological disorders. Moreover, they strengthen the human immune system, protect proteins & lipids from oxidative destruction, and reduce body pathogens. Probiotic ingredients are sold in the form of capsules, tablets, powders, and gel.
By Product Type: Powder Stick Pack, Capsule, Tablet and Probiotic Drops.
By Microbial Genus: Bacteria and Yeast.
By Application: Food Supplements, Nutritional Supplements, Specialty Nutrients, Infant Formula, Animal Feed, and Others.
By Distribution Channel: Supermarket/hypermarket, Pharmacy/Health Store, Online Stores and Others.
By End User: Human and Animal
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report: –
- North America (The United States, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
The research offers a detailed segmentation of the global Probiotic Dietary Supplement market. Extensive analysis of sales, revenue, growth rate, and market share of each type, process, application and end user for the historic period and the forecast period is offered with the help of tables.
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current Probiotic Dietary Supplement market trends, forecasts, and market size from 2021 to 2027 to determine new opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make strategic business decisions and determine the level of competition in the industry.
- Top impacting factors & major investment pockets are highlighted in the research.
- The major countries in each region are analyzed and their revenue contribution is mentioned.
- The market player positioning segment provides an understanding of the current position of the market players active in the Probiotic Dietary Supplement market.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Global Probiotic Dietary Supplement Market Overview
Chapter 2: Market Data Analysis
Chapter 3: Technical Data Analysis
Chapter 4: Government Policy and News
Chapter 5: Global Probiotic Dietary Supplement Market Manufacturing Process
and Cost Structure
Chapter 6: Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
Chapter 7: Key Manufacturers
Chapter 8: Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis Art Supplies
Chapter 9: Marketing Strategy
Chapter 10: 2021-2027 Probiotic Dietary Supplement Market Development Trend
Chapter 11: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Report Consultant is a prime destination for your business aptitude and analytical solutions because we provide qualitative and quantitative sources of information that are proficient to give one-stop solutions. We skillfully syndicate qualitative and quantitative research in exact proportions to have the best report, which not only gives the most recent insights but also assists you to grow.
Contact No: +81-368444299