Take Me to the River, a “festival of festivals” showcasing art and music in the St. Croix Valley, is expanding to three weekends in September.
Five five partnering events have joined the series of Take Me to the River events that will take place September 12-27 at locations across the valley.
In all, Take Me to the River will be a celebration of 12 community art fairs, performance and music festivals, open artist studios and gallery exhibitions.
New events include an intimate backyard pottery sale by highly-regarded regional potters, a well-known juried art fair along the Kinnickinnic River, a wide range of musical performances at St. Croix Festival Theatre, Bourbon and Bluegrass at 45th Parallel Distillery and YMCA Camp St. Croix.
Take Me to the River 2015 Events Include:
September 19 & 20
- Abnet Farm Art Show & Sale – Stillwater
- Marine Art Fair – Marine on St. Croix
- Peter Jadoonath Backyard Pottery Sale – Shafer
September 26 & 27
- Afton Art in the Park – Afton
- Bourbon & Bluegrass – New Richmond
- Guillermo Cuellar Pottery Fall Sale – Shafter
- Prairie Burn Music Festival – Hudson, Saturday only
- Spirit of the St. Croix Art Festival – Hudson, WI
- St. Croix Festival Theatre – St. Croix Falls
- Subtelties, Silhouettes and Silence Exhibition at ArtReach St. Croix – Stillwater
Visit TakeMeToTheRiver for additional information about each event.
Want more local stuff?
Stillwater Current is on a mission to spread local news.
If you like what you see, try our daily email.