View construction progress of the St. Croix River Crossing using this photo slider of aerial photos taken by Mike Demulling on Sept. 30, 2013, and two years later on Sept. 30, 2015.
Move the slider on the photo above to the right to see what the St. Croix River Crossing site looked like in September 2013. Move the slider left to see what bridge looks like two years later.
Demulling, manager of the New Richmond Regional Airport has been documenting construction of the St. Croix River Crossing from the air for more than two years.
Demulling takes photos of the St. Croix River Crossing every couple of weeks, and offers them up to MnDOT for use in newsletters and social media.
He’s also gracious enough to share his aerial photography with Stillwater Current.
- Read more about Demulling in this feature story in the Pioneer Press.
- St. Croix Crossing Update: A Look at the New Greeley/Oakgreen Intersection, Aerial Shots & More
- A Bird’s Eye View of the St. Croix River Crossing
- A Bird’s Eye View: Check Out These 15 Aerial Photos of the St. Croix River Crossing
- 20 Aerial Photos of St. Croix River Crossing Construction; Highway 95 Lane Closures Begin April 1
- Check Out This Aerial View Showing 1 Year of St. Croix River Crossing Construction Progress
Want more local stuff?
Stillwater Current is on a mission to spread local news.
If you like what you see, try our daily email.