Stillwater Lumberjack Days 2017 is on.
The vendor market, activities and the Lumberkids area open at 10 a.m. Friday.
The Shackletons, Porcupine, Crankshaft and HALEY close out the night on the main stage.
Here’s a look at Friday’s schedule:
- 11 a.m.-6 p.m. — Helicopter Rides (Riverside Park – just South along the trail)
- Noon-6 p.m. — Pontoon and Gondola Rides ($5 each)
- 1-4 p.m. — Bingo in the Park (Beer Garden)
- 1 p.m. — Reading of 2nd Clue for the Medallion Hunt at the Warden’s House Museum
- 2-5 p.m. — Lumberjack Days Down Hill Derby on 2nd Street
- 4-7- p.m. — Lumberjack Demonstrations
Michelle Katz: National Anthem 5 p.m.
The Shackletons 5-6 p.m.
Porcupine 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Crankshaft 8-9:15 p.m.
HALEY 9:45-11 p.m.