The St. Croix River is above 684 feet in Stillwater.
The National Weather Service expects the river to crest this weekend. A no-wake restriction has been put in place.
The average water level of the St. Croix River at Stillwater is 675 feet.
Here’s a look at this week’s river forecast:
The average water level in Stillwater is 675 feet. The following are elevations (in feet) of various impacts due to flooding:
- Stillwater Riverwalk becomes inundated: 678
- Minnesota and Wisconsin may impose a no wake zone on the river: 683
- Due to safety issues, the Stillwater lift bridge will close: 686
- Approximate 100-year flood stage: 692.5
- Action Stage: 680
- Flood Stage: 687
- Moderate Flood Stage: 688
- Major Flood Stage: 689
Want more local stuff?
Stillwater Current is on a mission to spread local news.
If you like what you see, try our daily email.