Lots of kids in the St. Croix Valley are powering up with the Summer Chomp Challenge. You can, too!
Kids, grab your Summer Chomp Challenge Passport and start your adventure to PowerUp today.
Just complete ten Chomp Challenge activities and WIN fun prizes, including a FREE pass to a local waterpark (YMCA/New Richmond Centre)!
Here are just a few of the fun ways kids are taking this summer’s Challenge to PowerUp:
- Playing outside every day
- Organizing a ball game or scavenger hunt
- Going butterfly and toad hunting
- Hiking trails at state and county parks
- Tracking how many miles they’re biking, walking, rollerblading
- Eating breakfast everyday
- Planting and/or picking fruits/veggies and going to the farmers markets
- Drinking water instead of sugary drinks
Instead of screen time, check out these cool and creative ways kids told us they were spending their time and talent:
- Learning to play mandolin and piano
- Organizing a writing club
- Learning a foreign language
To learn more and get started, visit powerup4kids.org/chompchallenge.