A group of downtown merchants are teaming up to throw the “Brick Alley Bash” on March 1.
Stillwater’s historic Brick Alley building on the south end of downtown will have live music, food, shopping and a spring fashion show in the foyer of the building from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 1. This is the first year for the event.
Here are a few things you can expect:
A spring fashion show by Mainstream Boutique with accents by Allure Jewelry will begin at noon. Live music by Minnesota Music Hall of Fame winners, The Rhythm Roosters, will be at Smalley’s Caribbean BBQ from 1 – 3 p.m.
There will also be prize drawings, food sampling and specials from Brick Alley merchants, including:
- Create a tye-die scarf at Darn Knit Anyway for $10
- Allure Jewelry is featuring all diamond rings at 20% off
- Sample Minnesota grown Ruby Red Popcorn, Minnesota-made wild rice soup, & orange cranberry cheese ball at Betty June’s
- A hot cup of River Moon Coffee roasted upstairs in the Brick Alley
- Mainstream Boutique will have winter clearance with items 30 to 70% off
Want more local stuff?
Stillwater Current is on a mission to spread local news.
If you like what you see, try our daily email.