The BierCycle Party Bike is a 4 wheel, 13 person bicycle in which passengers pedal to power the bike while a driver steers, brakes and guides it on a site seeing tour.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of this adventure based in historic Downtown Stillwater. We are currently searching for several seasonal Tour Guide Operators to provide an energetic, fun, and safe environment for our passengers. Please apply if you love working with and meeting new people every day, enjoy history and sightseeing, you have an outgoing personality coupled with a strong speaking voice, are quick witted, and you consider yourself a team player and responsible. The perfect candidate would be open to working multiple positions and job duties.
As a Tour Guide Driver, you will be expected to clean and prep the bike, sell tour tickets, gather waivers from passengers, give a quick rundown of the rules, implement safety policies, drive the bike along a designated route while providing fun current and historical data to the passengers.
As a Tour Guide Server, you will be expected to assist passengers with their tour, serve food and beverages, help with tour themes, and narrate fun current and historical data to the passengers.
As a Sales Person/Tour Coordinator, you will be expected to answer phone calls and emails from potential customers, sell tours and plan or coordinate steps leading up to the tour including staffing the tours. We are seeking candidates who are self-motivated, energetic, organized, fiscally responsible, and are out-of-the-box thinkers.
Full time and part time positions are available. Rate of pay range is $8-$12 per hour plus tips depending on experience.
• High standard of professionalism and customer service
• Possess superb people and hosting skills
• Proactive leader and troubleshooter, able to diffuse concerns with diplomacy
• Willingness to share/learn about the area’s history and culture
• Organized and flexible with a mix of responsibilities
• Excellent time management
• Able to work flexible days/hours including weekends and holidays
• Must be 21 years of age, possess a valid driver’s license, have a clean driving record, pass a background check, and be willing to obtain a valid medical examiners certificate to operate the bike.
• Must be willing to obtain a CPR and First Aid Certificate